Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to buy  (Read 8182 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS account to buy
« on: July 16, 2014, 03:33:09 AM »
I Need to buy a quality VPS account and 1qcloud.com and a2hosting.com services are under my considaration but I have to opt for the best one, so which one is better to sign up with and why? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to buy
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:08:02 AM »
IMHO, Clubvps.com will work fine for you - they are offering 30-day free trial on VPS deals.
First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up.
I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 03:12:13 AM »
I can say clubvps.com is the best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable vps plans. Many webmasters are satisfied with them.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 02:51:20 AM »
As I see clubvps.com is best option for your demands to get fast virtual servers. This company is offering ssd powered storage, scalable cloud solutions and available support.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 04:01:42 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable host with vps plans you can rely on vpspath.com. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 04:21:05 AM »
Thanks for giving your deals.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 02:57:26 AM »
    There are no better options than vpspath.com in terms of quality vps. I like their uptime, featured plans and available support team.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 03:44:16 AM »
Must say that QHoster.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
Their VPS plans look great and you can pay for them via Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 10:49:11 PM »
Seriously, I have no idea about them. Well, among others I always recommend 4goodhosting.com vps deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are stable. These guys are always online and helpful. Uptime has been perfect and we have not had any problems with our blogs. Their packages are great. Exceptional service. Happy with them for over 2 years.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 02:29:58 AM »
I Need to buy a quality VPS account and 1qcloud.com and a2hosting.com services are under my considaration but I have to opt for the best one, so which one is better to sign up with and why?

No idea about both web hosting services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.