Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: aspnix vs just199  (Read 8345 times)

Gans

• View Profile
aspnix vs just199
« on: July 16, 2014, 07:31:45 AM »
Which host is more preferable to have a deal with - aspnix or just199?
Any ideas?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: aspnix vs just199
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 03:06:31 AM »
There is no denying the fact that aspnix.com will be much better choice.
So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 04:16:55 AM »
As I know Just199.com is the great option to get hosting solutions. They are experienced host with affordable pricing, fast support and stable featured plans.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 03:57:50 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Just199.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 01:36:21 AM »
Which host is more preferable to have a deal with - aspnix or just199?
Any ideas?

I didn't have any experience with both  hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com    They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 08:54:44 AM »
    From the personal experience I suggest to rely on Aspnix.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
To be honest, I never heard about them. I'd recommend 4goodhosting.com hosting service. The price is reasonable, the service is wonderful and customer support service is responsive, always responding to my support tickets immediately. The main reason why I stay with them is their perfect uptime and reliability. Go ahead and visit them.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 05:37:09 AM »
Aspnix.com got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
For all that you get with their hosting, the price you pay is well worth it.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 02:32:14 AM »
I can say Just199.com will meet any webmasters demand with their affordable featured solutions and available support team, you can use them for sure!

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 09:12:53 AM »
Now I think of trying hosting services from nextpointhost.com or greenlionnet.com.
Which one is better to sign up with? 

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2014, 03:36:29 AM »
Have you already done your final decision?

I believe that aspnix.com will suit you down to the ground. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL, Asp, asp.net and all that good stuff.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)