Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Servers from ChicagoVPS.net  (Read 8484 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Servers from ChicagoVPS.net
« on: October 23, 2013, 02:03:18 AM »
 Hi there. What can you say about dedicated servers provided by ChicagoVPS.net? Are they reliable host? How about their stability and performance? What can you say about their support? Thanks in advance

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Servers from ChicagoVPS.net
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 03:52:52 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable names to make a proper choice.  I have noticed citynetworkhosting can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 03:50:57 AM »
I think you need to do research on this host with the help of customer reviews. According to my knowledge I can say Chicagovps is reputable hosting provider. Their service is trustworthy, servers are powerful and plans have all needed features.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 05:50:18 AM »
As a good alternative, can draw your attention to crookservers.com cheap servers.
They offer them in Canada, USA and France. Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.
Uptime is great.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 07:30:09 AM »
==> Choose Aspnix.com

When I first signed up, I was a total newbie at websites, but very quickly their staff helped me with detailed answers to my rather long questions and provided links to helpful resources on the web.
I have no hesitation to recommend them!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 04:43:50 AM »
If you need stable and reliable place to order servers in Chicago, can recommend Hostforweb.com
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 05:08:13 AM »
Hi there. What can you say about dedicated servers provided by ChicagoVPS.net? Are they reliable host? How about their stability and performance? What can you say about their support? Thanks in advance

I didn't have any experience ChicagoVPS web  hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com    They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 02:42:57 AM »
I would like to say ChicagoVPS.net is the host suitable for anyone. I have never got slow working or downtime and the support has been amazing.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014, 03:05:01 AM »
 I know that with services from hosting022.com servers everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect and boost their servers.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »
As an alternative I would recommend 4goodhosting.com servers to anyone. The things that impressed me that their servers are very reliable and customer support was very helpful with setting up my blog. I paid via Paypal and they activated my hosting account immediately. Responses are clear. They always explain me everything I need to know when I contact them.