Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need Cheapest VPS Offer  (Read 6071 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Need Cheapest VPS Offer
« on: July 03, 2014, 02:44:49 AM »
As you can see my requirement is hosting provider with good vps. I only need suggestions from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best stability. I already done some search and found vpspath.com offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Need Cheapest VPS Offer
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 04:22:06 AM »
Take a look at Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals. The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
I love my hosting very much! They offer nice discount:
Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 07/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr )
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 02:48:54 AM »
 I know that with vpspath.com everything works like a clock. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and skilled support.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 11:07:40 PM »
As you can see my requirement is hosting provider with good vps. I only need suggestions from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best stability. I already done some search and found vpspath.com offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!

I didn't have any experience with vpspath services.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.
According to me,9CubeHosting.com is a reliable web hoster.Here they have three types of Linux based web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem with their services.So only i recommend this one who are seeking cheapest web hosting deal.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 11:10:29 PM »
You should go with 4Goodhosting solutions without any doubts. They are providing helpful support, someone is always available 24/7. I've been with them for a year now, and he can't say enough great things about them; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about your needs.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 02:57:06 AM »
There are no better option than vpspath.com to get quality hosting services.
May also name vps provided by webintellects.com, experienced host with high available staff.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 03:59:19 AM »
Low cost VPS deals can be got from panamaserver.com or hostforweb.com.
They have solid servers which are supported well and their network is fully-redundant.
All works well with them. Prices are competitive.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 02:40:13 AM »
 I think you should give a chance to vpspath.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.