Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: need usa hosting  (Read 7925 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
need usa hosting
« on: July 22, 2014, 04:42:24 AM »
 The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering servers in USA.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Kvchosting.com, but know nothing about them.
They have servers in USA. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

techie

• View Profile
Re: need usa hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 04:26:24 AM »
 You can use Kvchosting.com without any hesitations. Their customer are totally satisfied, prices are low and uptime is highest.
May also recommend to use hostwebspaces.com which plans are featured provided by skilled tech staff.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 04:24:57 AM »
The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering servers in USA.
So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Kvchosting.com, but know nothing about them.
They have servers in USA. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

I didn't have any experience with them.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.If you are searching cheap  web hosting service visit TuckTail.com  Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any server down problem.So only i recommend this one.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 06:19:20 AM »
  As an alternative option check out deals offered by Netyep.com. With their plans you will receive featured stable plans and professional helpful support staff.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 05:50:46 AM »
Attractive and reliable VPS deals can be got from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
These companies have solid servers and affordable prices and their tech staff is active for 24 hours.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:42:03 AM »
There is no need to waste your time any longer - Kvchosting.com is a good US web host.
The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 04:58:31 AM »
  I would suggest this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting. Kvchosting.com is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 07:25:00 AM »
Low cost and reliable hosts are ifastnet and a2hosting.
Servers are solid and prices are modest.
Plans have many useful resources which are necessary for running a website successfully.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 11:53:07 PM »
Have been very happy with 4goodhosting service. Uptime is perfect. They are trusted and experienced Canadian hosting provider. Their LIVE customer support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Support is fast and resolved several issues with getting my database moved over from my old host. Very satisfied using them.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 03:52:47 AM »
I've also found nice discount on Kvchosting.com VPS deals:
Get Additional 50% OFF with COUPON: "SSDVPS" on top of 35% OFF, TOTAL SAVINGS of 85% OFF - FIRST MONTH - PROMO ENDS September 15th 2014, Midnight!
I believe this company is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!