Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: EU or US hosting  (Read 22682 times)

Gans

• View Profile
EU or US hosting
« on: October 30, 2013, 03:46:07 AM »
Which host is more reliable - EU or US?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: EU or US hosting
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 04:55:53 AM »
Think that it depends on the host itself.
I know that aspnix.com provides reliable hosting services. They have servers in Germany and USA - people appreciate their services.

It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 06:49:37 AM »
US is better IMHO.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 04:09:32 AM »
Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?
Well, it depends on the target location of your audience.
As for reliable host in Europe, can recommend 7host.com and their hosting deals.
The price and their products are great.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 02:34:42 AM »
If you are looking for quality server deal you can use Exmasters solutions. You will be pleased with their trustworthy services, skilled support and powerful stable server deals.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 04:53:31 AM »
Thanks for giving information,
Already i hosted my own site using TheWebPole.com  I never had any problem with their services.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 08:14:56 AM »
I think it's better to have a deal with a company which provides their service in US and EU. I mean such company as readymakers.com. Their servers are provided at affordable prices in both US and EU.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 03:29:59 AM »
With services from Exmasters.com everything works like a clock. Customer support is responsive and helpful solving any problem you've faced. Servers are fastest and reliable.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 04:35:14 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable names to make a proper choice. You can get reliable solutions from Webintellects.com. They are experienced host with performance server deals and knowledgeable support.

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2022, 04:32:21 AM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2022, 04:38:17 AM »
When it comes to hosting, reliability is key. So, which host is more reliable - the EU or US?
There are a few factors to consider when answering this question. The first is the location of your target audience. If most of your customers are in the EU, then you'll want to host your site in a European data center. This will ensure that your website loads quickly for them, as well as reduce latency issues.
However, if you're targeting an American audience, then hosting in the US will be a better option. This is because most of America's internet traffic travels through servers located in the US. As a result, your website will load faster for them than if it were hosted in Europe.
Another consideration is bandwidth availability and costs. In general, bandwidth is cheaper and more readily available in the US than in Europe.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support