Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: a server from them  (Read 10023 times)

Trink

• View Profile
a server from them
« on: September 20, 2013, 07:04:26 AM »
What do you know about internetworldwide.org company?
How stable are their servers?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: a server from them
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 05:41:51 AM »
As I know internetworldwide.org has stable and well-balanced servers which are not costly.
Uptime is high and network  is fully-redundant.
Give them a try.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 01:57:51 AM »
I think you should have more reliable names to get quality servers. I know that AJKservers is trustworthy hosting provider which plans are featured and affordable. You can use them without any hesitations.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 06:06:51 AM »
Recently I was advised to use a servers from servermania or a2hosting companies.
Both seems to be respectable and solid and I need to know what you think of them?
Thanks.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 05:33:23 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.
I can recommend you to check:
Hostforweb.com
Exmasters.com
Knownhost.com
Pricing is quite sweet. And their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 01:52:43 AM »
I recommend you to use Zeropid.com server plans. The most notable element is their service - speedy, fixes the problem, patient, thorough. Prices are low and support is always available.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 02:32:26 AM »
 My preferable option to get reliable server plans is 7Host.com. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.