Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Powerful Server Needed  (Read 8686 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Powerful Server Needed
« on: July 31, 2014, 03:00:12 AM »
 I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What can you say about Hostingsource.com and Hostdepot.com servers?
Which host will be better to use?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Powerful Server Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 02:44:25 AM »
Having checked HostDepot dedicated servers, can say pricing is well-balanced. Uptime is great - 99.9%
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. Since 1997, hostdepot has been providing good hosting services.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 04:52:09 AM »
    Among others I always suggest Aspnix.com deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 03:22:39 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. My preferable host is ChicagoVPS.net. Their plans are provided with high uptime, performance and skilled tech staff, just give them a chance!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 02:06:16 AM »
I'm sure that Hostingsource.com team will meet your expectations.
They are offering DOUBLE ram, storage and bandwidth on their servers.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 01:57:18 AM »
    As for quality server provider I can name Redswitches.com services. Their solutions are outstanding, prices are low and stability is high.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 04:08:43 AM »
If I were you, OP, I'd better deal with Hostingsource.com team of experts.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 01:41:56 AM »
Look for more reliable options. I suggest you to try 4goodhosting.com. One of my friends recommended me to use 4goodhosting and I decided to give them a try. The transfer was quick. - Support staff helped me without any hesitation to transfer my sites with them. They have been a pleasure to work with. The customer support and service is exceptional.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 05:23:52 AM »
As for reliable place to order servers, can recommend Hostplay.com - servers in NL, Sweden, Luxembourg.
They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 11:20:18 PM »
I need good dedicated server with rich amount of bandwidth.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What can you say about Hostingsource.com and Hostdepot.com servers?
Which host will be better to use?

No idea about their services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2020, 04:20:59 AM »
The best servers can be got from reliable providers like bodHOST.com.  Managed Dedicated Servers housed in a Tier IV Data center backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options and full migration assistance.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

• Managed Dedicated servers
  • 99.99% Uptime
  • Quick Provisioning
  • SSD Storage
  • 24x7 Support
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 04:22:39 AM by davids007 »

rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2020, 10:11:05 AM »
I think Hostripples is a better option than the above mentioned web hosting platforms. Hostripples is the experienced and as well as the leading brand in web hosting industry with a great bandwidth and support to offer.Have a look at their website using the following link: https://hostripples.com/
Rachel Dsouza
Visit: https://hostripples.in/
Thank You