Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedi server is needed  (Read 7715 times)

Pots

• View Profile
dedi server is needed
« on: August 07, 2014, 03:11:15 AM »
I need a dedicated server and there are two hosts which are under my consideration - QHoster.com and Panamaserver.com.
They seem to be nice from my point of view and I don't know which one is better to sign up with, can you help me out?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: dedi server is needed
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 04:23:58 AM »
Just take your time to compare various reliable hosts. For instance, aspnix.com offer nice servers in Germany and USA.
Also consider the location of server, it should be close to the target location of your audience.
I like this web host and can highly recommend it.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:08:54 AM »
    Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Redswitches.com will be best option for you. The pricing is low and servers are solid.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 02:05:20 AM »
I can give my vote for QHoster.com - they have nice reputation for good server stability and fast speed connection.
They accept many payments including Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.
24/7 customer support is provided, so you can get all the thing cleared with them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 02:32:59 AM »
 I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be best option to get server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 10:21:03 AM »
Why don't you use a dedi from hostsailor.com?
This company is decent and they have a variety of operating systems, Backups, Support of TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default, 99.9% Uptime and a lot of other features in their plans.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 04:28:24 AM »
+ QHoster.com vote.
First class service and support. Have been a customer for the last 8 months and have never had a issue with performance. They have upgraded Apache helped increase performance all without passing on any cost.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 05:39:15 AM »
I need a dedicated server and there are two hosts which are under my consideration - QHoster.com and Panamaserver.com.
They seem to be nice from my point of view and I don't know which one is better to sign up with, can you help me out?

No idea about both web hosting services, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 03:11:10 AM »
   According to my knowledge Redswitches.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 03:14:37 AM »
I suggest you to rely on ChicagoVPS.net solutions. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!