Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Glowhost.com - what are your points? Is it reliable?  (Read 6002 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Glowhost.com - what are your points? Is it reliable?
« on: November 20, 2014, 05:03:13 AM »
I require your help to find any possible info on glowhost.com cheap hosting services.
Need: over 7 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: Glowhost.com - what are your points? Is it reliable?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:18:37 PM »
No idea about Glowhost web hosting deal, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They have six types of web hosting plans and provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.My plan includes
Disk Space:Unlimited
Monthly Traffic:Unlimited
Parked Domains:Unlimited
MySQL v.5 Databases:Unlimited
FTP Manager:Unlimited
I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 05:35:17 AM »
    I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge thcservers.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 08:59:38 AM »
Why don't you use a dedicated server from virtono.com?
They have no glitches and their prices are competitive.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 06:56:14 AM »
 As an alternative I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 05:24:35 AM »
I'm using glowhost.com for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 05:08:03 AM »
 I recommend you to rely on ViUX.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!