Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Powerful Servers in Hong Kong?  (Read 7937 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
Powerful Servers in Hong Kong?
« on: August 13, 2014, 03:45:04 AM »
Requirements: HDD - 400GBs, RAM - 4GBs, Bandwidth - 4TBs
Found attractive offers from Hosthongkong.net and recognized that their servers are located in Hong Kong.
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their server stability?
What host is better to use and why?

techie

• View Profile
Re: Powerful Servers in Hong Kong?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 02:48:45 AM »
 Have you done research on this host with the help of review websites? As I know hosthongkong.net services are trustworthy and quality. You will receive high stability of network and servers, support is skilled.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 05:19:34 AM »
QHoster.com and nextpointhost.com provide quality and stable dedicated servers which are worth your attention.
Their servers are solid and prices are affordable. Network is fully-redundant and their service is based on reliability and server stability.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 03:53:43 AM »
 You should definitely give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. I like their stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 03:26:26 AM »
Frankly speaking I was really impressed by hosthongkong.net cheap servers.
Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 03:34:29 AM »
 I think that Hosthongkong will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:49:49 AM »
 Going to use hosthongkong.net which hosting solutions are considered as best available in Asian region with high stability and knowledgeable tech staff. Thank you for response.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 12:04:48 AM »
I think that Hosthongkong will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

I didn't have experience with Hosthongkong web hosting deal.
Because i hosted my website with a help of XnYnZ.com I like their service,Next time,I will try your web hosting deal.