Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best UK dedicated servers  (Read 6969 times)

Nessia

Best UK dedicated servers
« on: November 08, 2013, 01:36:56 AM »
which dedicated servers would you recommend in UK, am planning to launch my travel website soon and I want to host in UK since that is my target market and I hope to rank well in Google UK.

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Best UK dedicated servers
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 02:44:47 AM »
My preferable option is to use Zeropid plans with high quality services and powerful server solutions. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:16:03 AM »
If you are in search of quality server provider you can trust Aspnix servers. They are reputable host with affordable pricing, solid dedicated servers and stable network. Support is always ready to help and armed with knowledge.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 03:46:05 AM »
There are no better option than Zeropid. You will get quality services and stable fast servers for low prices.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 12:10:24 AM »
which dedicated servers would you recommend in UK, am planning to launch my travel website soon and I want to host in UK since that is my target market and I hope to rank well in Google UK.

I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of Linux based dedicated web hosting plan start from $149.99.Each dedicated server comes with an OS of your choice and full root access to the server. This way, you can set up any software you require. You can also make use of a user-friendly Hosting Control Panel (the free Hepsia Control Panel, cPanel, DirectAdmin) installation option.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 03:43:59 AM »
Why not to give QHoster.com a try?

They have stable servers in UK. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient.
Use 1GBITPORT - 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 09:04:23 AM »
Serverleased.com provides stable and reliable servers in Europe and their prices are affordable.
Use them to meet all your needs.
They have stable servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2014, 03:59:46 AM »
Think that it will be also reasonable to draw your attention to crookservers.com cheap EU servers.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)