Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to compare  (Read 8181 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS to compare
« on: August 22, 2014, 05:08:08 AM »
 Need VPS host with stable networking and good support.
Recently I came across Just199.com and Aspnix.com VPS deals. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS to compare
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 03:38:26 AM »
It seems to me that it will be reasonable to choose aspnix.com vps hosting deals.
They are offering Double RAM special now. Moreover, they provide Hyper-v backups.
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 12:32:00 PM »
The only better host to use is only 4goodhosting.com. I've been with them for more than 2 years and so far never had any issues. Their support is always fast, very accurate, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers are fast, reliable, solid and the resources are all feature rich.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 05:08:16 AM »
 Give a chance to Just199.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 05:58:16 AM »
As for me I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from nodeserv.com or greenlionnet.com.
They have solid servers which are supported perfectly well and prices are low.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 03:18:32 AM »
Aspnix.com is the absolute best webhost I've ever worked with and used for small business' and accounts.
Their support always ready to help... Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 04:10:50 AM »
From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Just199.com solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 05:17:39 AM »
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
I have had VPS account with Aspnix.com for over 6 months and had no real problems.
It's good cheap hosting.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:59 AM »
 According to my knowledge Aspnix.com virtual servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 04:28:47 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of Aspnix.com virtual servers. They have powerful solutions and polite helpful support, thanks for your replies, I'd use them.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 12:42:42 AM »
Need VPS host with stable networking and good support.
Recently I came across Just199.com and Aspnix.com VPS deals. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?

I didn't have any experience with both web hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.