Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: I'd like to choose the best web host  (Read 56 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
I'd like to choose the best web host
« on: February 05, 2018, 07:06:51 AM »
I'd like to choose the best web host:
HDD: 50 Gb + 2000 GB - bandwidth, Linux oS.
I have already found Swisslayer.com and Okayservers.com - are they good?
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

DinaHaines

• View Profile
Re: I'd like to choose the best web host
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 10:24:49 PM »
I want to say that Swisslayer.com is worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

Regards,
Dina Haines
custom essay writing service

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: I'd like to choose the best web host
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 03:05:09 AM »
I do not have any problem with Okayservers.com - didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface. Anything you can't figure out can be resolved with a quick email or support call.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________