Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: My mails archive  (Read 3791 times)

WhiteJr

• View Profile
My mails archive
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:44:18 AM »
I have a blogger website and I am switching my site to new dedicated web hosting server. Now the problem here is that I need to archive my mails before that and I don't know the perfect way to do so. However I searched the web and found offline tools as a solution but don't know which one to use.

GeorgeBillings

• View Profile
Re: My mails archive
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 12:45:42 AM »
Yup offline tools are the best solution to archive your mails. But first you should try the manual method if it does not work then you can try an offline tool

WhiteJr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 11:26:36 PM »
Yup offline tools are the best solution to archive your mails. But first you should try the manual method if it does not work then you can try an offline tool
I have already tried both manual and online tools. Now I have the last option and i.e. use of Offline tools. I searched the web for offline tools and there are so many and I don't know which one I should pick. Can you suggest one?

GeorgeBillings

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 02:16:05 AM »
I have already tried both manual and online tools. Now I have the last option and i.e. use of Offline tools. I searched the web for offline tools and there are so many and I don't know which one I should pick. Can you suggest one?
Last option is Offline tool. My older brother always archive his emails and he use Mail Backup X tool for this. You can try it if you want to.
https://www.mailbackupx.com/

WhiteJr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 11:17:34 PM »
Last option is Offline tool. My older brother always archive his emails and he use Mail Backup X tool for this. You can try it if you want to.
https://www.mailbackupx.com/
Thanks for your answer.