Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: France VPS  (Read 12440 times)

Childs

• View Profile
France VPS
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:55:48 AM »
Looking for reliable hosting provider with VPS in France.
What do you think about Planethoster.net?
How about their stability and support, any other suggestions?

techie

• View Profile
Re: France VPS
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 04:36:04 AM »
  Have you looked for reviews on them? I have heard that Planethoster.net is reliable hosting provider with quality services and knowledgeable support, you can trust them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:08:01 AM »
I can recommend you not to focus your attention only on one host. I know that crookservers.com offer really fast and stable servers in France. So, I believe that they will find the best fit for your needs if you contact them directly. Good luck!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 04:50:24 AM »
According to my knowledge Planethoster.net is the decent hosting provider in the IT world. This company have servers which work with neither downtime, not glitches.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 11:26:17 PM »
Looking for reliable hosting provider with VPS in France.
What do you think about Planethoster.net?
How about their stability and support, any other suggestions?

I didn't have experience with Planethoster.If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.
According to me,I would suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com They have five types of plans start with $44.98/mo.All plans includes special kind of features with lot of free services like Free rapid setup,3 dedicated IPs,FTP access
Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never faced server down problem.So only i recommend this service for you.