Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need VPS Provider  (Read 8980 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
Need VPS Provider
« on: September 04, 2014, 01:55:58 AM »
Looking for reliable virtual server provider. I'd like to know your views on hostsailor.com - they find vps hosting solution according to your specific requirements.
What are your views on their services? Will they find reliable vps host for me?
Can I rely on them?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS Provider
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »
Be sure to rely on 4goodhosting.com. Based on my great experience, their vps are very reliable without any interruption. Support is fast 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes. Highly recommend them for you.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:52:59 AM »
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.
I know VPSland.com, Kvchosting.com and A2hosting.com are reliable hosts to order vps hosting deals.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 04:27:28 AM »
I know that hosthongkong.net is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 02:35:00 AM »
The first time i registered with hostdepot.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country. I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their vps hosting services as soon as I reach 100 customers.

Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 02:52:26 AM »
  I'd like to say that ChicagoVPS.net would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 06:48:19 AM »
Hostsailor.com is a good host which have 14 days Money back guarantee, 99.9% Uptime, hardware raid10, any operating system, if they don't have it, they will create it for you and many more.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 02:15:54 AM »
Looking for reliable virtual server provider. I'd like to know your views on hostsailor.com - they find vps hosting solution according to your specific requirements.
What are your views on their services? Will they find reliable vps host for me?
Can I rely on them?

I didn't have any experience with hostsailor hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TuckTail.com   They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 04:29:11 AM »
Have you ever heard about Aspnix.com?
They are offering nice vps deals along with Double ram and hyper-v backups. You'll have nice opportunity to choose server location: USA or Germany (EU). Superb features, service, and quality.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webline

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 10:53:52 AM »
What sort of VPS are you looking for? Most companies can work with the configurations you need. In terms of reliability you should pick a host with good uptime guarantee and also check into their support team. See how responsive they are. If you give me a few more spec as to what you need in the vps I can point you in the right direction

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 04:06:40 AM »
I know that with ChicagoVPS.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 02:52:55 AM »
If I were you, I'd better choose Hostforweb.com vps hosting - use: AUTUMN30 - gives 30% off the price.
Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Their customer support is genuinely 24/7!
Great service, their support is always prompt and helpful.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________