Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Canadian Servers? (stable and fast please)  (Read 11177 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Canadian Servers? (stable and fast please)
« on: November 18, 2013, 07:39:54 AM »
The reason for my request is that I am planning to use Crookservers.com server hosting service as I need to host my web sites in Canada.
I got to know that it is CA hosting company.
Thinking to order one of their dedicated server.
Can you help me to find any reviews about them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Canadian Servers? (stable and fast please)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:30:26 AM »
 I suggest you to get more options to choose the suitable one. Take a look at Newpush.com service. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 04:40:17 AM »
I host my sites on many hosting servers and I can definitely say that Crookservers.com is one of the best hosting companies in the business.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
The main reason why I stay with them is their great service.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 04:26:06 AM »
 I think you should have more options to make a proper choice. Take a look at Aspnix services. They are experienced hosting provider delivering trustworthy plans with affordable prices and skilled support since 1999.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 04:39:47 AM »
I've found crookservers.com dedicated server offer here and it looks attractive, pricing is reasonable.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 04:48:36 AM »
    I'd like to say that Newpush.com would be good to get server solutions at reasonable rates. Great pricing, great support and high stability of servers makes them one of the best providers.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 12:57:58 AM »
Thanks for giving information.I am not aware about that  service. From the past one year,I use TuckTail.com  I never had any server down problem.