Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap, Fast, Stable Server Required (Canada location)  (Read 9762 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Cheap, Fast, Stable Server Required (Canada location)
« on: November 19, 2013, 06:17:51 AM »
Hey guys,
I'd like to order cheap, stable and fast server located in Canada.
What web hosts can you suggest me visiting?
Any info on Crookservers.com? please share some points on them (uptime, speed, features, pricing, etc.)

What reliable Canadian web hosts do you know?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Cheap, Fast, Stable Server Required (Canada location)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 04:47:26 AM »
 My suggestion is to rely on services from Kvchosting.com. This hosting provider is well-known as quality company with high level customer care and stable fast servers.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 04:03:28 AM »
Hey guys,
I'd like to order cheap, stable and fast server located in Canada.
What web hosts can you suggest me visiting?
Any info on Crookservers.com? please share some points on them (uptime, speed, features, pricing, etc.)

What reliable Canadian web hosts do you know?

I am not aware about Crookservers.com
According to my experience,I highly recommend TheWebPole.com
Here they have three types of hosting plans start with $2.79 /month.Recently i hosted my own site using this site.I never faced server down problem.So only i recommend this one.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 05:02:56 AM »
You can rely on crookservers.com. Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 06:40:43 AM »
   My preferable host to get server plans is rivalhost. With their services everything is working perfectly. Stability is high, support is always ready to assist and prices are affordable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 05:53:46 AM »
Well, crookservers.com have an awesome reputation for service and uptime. That's why I chose them.
Must say that their support 'goes that extra mile' and is not limited simply to the technical service.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!