Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: kvchosting vs aspnix  (Read 15801 times)

Gans

• View Profile
kvchosting vs aspnix
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:40:12 AM »
Kvchosting and aspnix provide attractive and inexpensive dedicated servers - which host is better to stick to and why?   

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: kvchosting vs aspnix
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 04:31:38 AM »
Having compared them, I'd like to say that kvchosting.com servers look more attractive for me.
Moreover, this web host has nice reputation for providing stable and cheap hosting services along with nice discounts:
Get 60% OFF of First Month on all SSD VPS Packages,
Use the coupon "cyber13ssd" on signing up to grab this offer!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 04:50:01 AM »
According to my research Kvchosting.com is providing reliable server solutions. They have professional support which is answering fast without scripted replies and always respond prompt in respectful manner.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 04:38:30 AM »
Yes, kvchosting.com would be the best bet. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.

Get 70% OFF of First Month on all  SEO Hosting Packages,
Use the coupon " cyber13seo " on signing up to grab this offer!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 04:30:18 AM »
I suppose you should have more reliable names to compare offers and choose the suitable one. My preferable option is Aspnix.com server plans. Their service is reliable, support is professional and prices are reasonable.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 06:06:55 AM »
According to my research Aspnix.com is providing reliable dedicated server solutions. They have professional support which is answering fast without scripted replies and always respond prompt in respectful manner.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 07:50:42 AM »
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently.
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
All in all, Kvchosting.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 05:54:49 AM »
+ vote for Aspnix.com
I'm happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.

When I decided to move to another host I really didn't have any expectations, but what I found was amazing.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2014, 05:19:26 AM »
Kvchosting and aspnix provide attractive and inexpensive dedicated servers - which host is better to stick to and why?

I am not aware about both hosting services..If you need further details,try to read some hosting reviews about their service.If you are not find anything about that site means,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com
Here you can get stable network and high performance hosting service and this service satisfy all of your needs.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never faced server down problem.So only i recommend this service for you.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 09:47:28 AM »
Quality servers are available from vdsinside and obhosting.
Their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications. Dedicated Servers will give you extreme performance and availability. You can deploy any application on your servers which comply with their terms and conditions.