Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hosting with high uptime  (Read 8287 times)

Morris

• View Profile
hosting with high uptime
« on: September 19, 2014, 03:01:46 AM »
 I have found ViUX.com and hosthongkong.net and not sure if I can trust them.
Are they reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
Any more hosts for comparison?

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: hosting with high uptime
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 10:25:10 PM »
No idea about both web hosting deal, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 02:57:31 AM »
Have you ever heard about ifastnet.com?
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use. My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 04:29:21 AM »
 According to my knowledge hosthongkong.net is providing great hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 06:40:49 AM »
Check out hosting services from kvchosting.com and greenlionnet.com which are able to meet the needs of many webmasters. They have resourceful plans and their uptime is high.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 05:58:17 AM »
There is always a trade-off. At least for me. There's no way I can afford to put all my sites on my "ideal" web hosts. For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.

I can highly recommend greenlionnet.com - their dedicated servers look affordable.
I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
It is an extremely proficient company and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2014, 04:23:33 PM »
I can say nothing about them and I have never heard about them. When it comes to high uptime hosting, I prefer to deal with trusted and advanced hosting from 4goodhosting.com. I am very satisfied with them. Clear and responsive support. They helped me with all my requests and I must say that they are really exceptional provider.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 06:05:50 AM »
    I think you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get hosting solutions at low pricing. They have trustworthy service, knowledgeable support and rock-solid servers.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 09:35:44 AM »
Have a look at hosting from QHoster.com and Greenlionnet.com, they are able to meet the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Servers are solid and prices are competitive.
Support is able to fix issues in no time.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2014, 04:14:14 AM »
According to my experience hosthongkong.net is offering reliable solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 02:09:45 AM »
As for me ViUX.com hosting is best option. I love their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals. Thanks for your replies!