Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Digitalserver VS Crookservers dedicated hosting services  (Read 6788 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Digitalserver VS Crookservers dedicated hosting services
« on: September 30, 2014, 03:43:28 AM »
I require your help, guys. The thing is that I reached a deadlock on what web host to deal with.
Need: 450 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Do you know anything about Digitalserver.com.mx or Crookservers.com? I mean their server stability, uptime, customer support, features, specials or discounts. Could anyone tell me their views on these web hosts?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
Re: Digitalserver VS Crookservers dedicated hosting services
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 05:58:54 AM »
If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider check for offers from Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 05:34:49 AM »
  I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 02:41:54 AM »
 As an alternative option I can name hosting022.com servers. They are offering trustworthy solutions, high uptime and skilled support team.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 03:32:56 AM »
If I were you, i'd definitely choose crookservers.com - I like their features, pricing and good server stability.
According to feedbacks from my client, its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 01:02:53 AM »
I require your help, guys. The thing is that I reached a deadlock on what web host to deal with.
Need: 450 gbs of HD, 4 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Do you know anything about Digitalserver.com.mx or Crookservers.com? I mean their server stability, uptime, customer support, features, specials or discounts. Could anyone tell me their views on these web hosts?

No idea about both web hosting deal, but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of web hosting plans and provide good server speed.Here Budget plan is suitable for your needs.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 04:19:27 AM »
 I know that with WebIntellects.com servers everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 04:42:24 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get crookservers.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 05:29:30 AM »
+ one more vote for crookservers.com - all of their work is based on quality. It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting companies. Awesome host and service. Features are great:
FREE Personalised reverse
FREE "Rescue" System
FREE 100GB FTP Backup
FREE Unmetered Bandwidth - No Caps
FREE DDos Protection
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!