Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: servers and bitcoin  (Read 6920 times)

Huolk

• View Profile
    • sd card recovery fast and easy
servers and bitcoin
« on: September 30, 2014, 09:14:38 AM »
Looking to purchase a cheap dedi .... anywhere where I can buy using bitcoins? Looking for something reliable

thanks

techie

• View Profile
Re: servers and bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 01:41:10 AM »
 Among available server providers which accept bitcoins as payment I always recommend AJKservers.co.uk deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:19:32 AM »
You can rely on Aspnix.com - they offer nice servers in Germany and USA along with Hyper-v backups.
The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online. The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 05:19:50 AM »
I know that with Aspnix.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 08:01:04 AM »
I kow Qhoster.com is a good dedicated server hosting provider which offer quality servers with over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin.
Use them to meet all your needs.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 08:29:02 PM »
The most reliable hosting I have used is 4goodhosting.com. They have unbelievably super fast and prompt staff. Their uptime is perfect which is very important to my video sharing websites. I have only great experiences using them. Other hosts only good for few months but 4goodhosting is excellent. Proudly recommended.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 03:40:54 AM »
All I can recommend is to draw your attention to QHoster.com hosting deals as they accept Bitcoin payment.
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 01:53:45 AM »
    According to my knowledge Zeropid.com is providing great server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you can use them for sure.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2014, 05:17:14 AM »
+ vote for aspnix.com servers. The pricing is good and the uptime is great.
Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business. They even have a toll-free phone number.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 02:11:26 AM »
 I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Zeropid.com is providing high available support and fast stable servers, just give them a try.