Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: GooD Mexcian Web Host. My Experience!  (Read 24289 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
GooD Mexcian Web Host. My Experience!
« on: December 04, 2013, 04:35:12 AM »
I'd like to tell you about my experience dealing with a good professional Mexican web host.
Digitalserver.com.mx is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support, each time I contact them regarding an issue they where always helpful and ensuring the issue was fully resolved. They go above and beyond what you come to expect from a hosting company.
One more plus is that it offers real Mexican IP's. Sign-up was a snap and I immediately began transferring my Websites. I could easily have asked their support to do all the work for me and they would have gladly accepted, but I did it myself with the tools they provide.
Another thing that impressed me is also their pricing. Its very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: GooD Mexcian Web Host. My Experience!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 08:30:50 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience dealing with Diditalserver.com.mx - they look promising.
I'll definitely tell my friends about this reliable Mexican web host.

I found nice discount code on their dedicated servers:
50% first month of any dedicated server in México: coupon -  50MXN
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 02:33:53 AM »
Thanks for sharing Prosken.
Here i wist to add another one web hosting provider.I found 9CubeHosting.com through google search.Recently i hosted my website using this site.Here I got Unlimited Monthly Traffic and Unlimited Disk Space at $2.63.They provided UPS & diesel back-up generator,Info 2.5 Gbits Network Connectivity along with my hosting plan.

Thorjame

• View Profile
GooD Mexcian Web Host My Experience
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 03:57:20 PM »
i wanna host a l4d non steam but cant find a good provider that support nonsteam.                          anyone knows one ?

___
YouTube: How not to be banned in Facebook

Annamr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 10:07:00 PM »
You definitely made a good decision by seeking for reliable web hosting because it makes a huge difference to our web site and the success of it. If we pick up any ordinary one then we could struggle badly, but thankfully I have got Serveria, its a perfect host to your web site since they are pretty high on quality while their package is also not expensive. They have all type of offers whether its shared hosting, cloud VPS and much more

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Most effective soft for SMM

Timothyclact

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 03:52:02 AM »
I agree with the above reply, there is no specific one, I like ovh on the other hand wholesaleinternet, softlayer, worldstream are good.

If you are looking for managed one you can try host gator.

GERMAN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 07:09:38 AM »
You irrefutably settled on a tolerable decision by searching for reliable web encouraging in light of the fact that it has a huge impact to our webpage and its accomplishment. In case we get any normal one, by then we could fight harshly.