Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS Benefits  (Read 9801 times)

Childs

• View Profile
SSD VPS Benefits
« on: December 06, 2013, 04:36:59 AM »
Having checked Kvchosting.com hosting plans, I got to know that they offered SSD VPS servers. I am not familiar with this solution as I have never heard about it before.
What is SSD VPS server? What benefits will I have using it?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS Benefits
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 04:06:19 AM »
For the non-technically inclined, the only thing that needs to be understood about SSD is that it is currently the best storage medium available. Purchasing hosting with SDD is a decision that has immediate benefits as well as future positive applications.

You can give kvchosting.com a try. Their ssd vps hosting plans look affordable and they also started to offer nice discount:
Get 60% OFF of First Month on all SSD VPS Packages,
Use the coupon "cyber13ssd" on signing up to grab this offer
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 06:35:15 AM »
 SSD can deliver a significant performance boost, but it depends on other factors such as the CPU load on the host machine. Kvchosting.com is providing high uptime, skilled support and nice features. Pricing is low.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 06:12:38 AM »
Give a chance to Kvchosting.com SSD VPS plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:03:11 AM »
Kvchosting.com is good. Yeah, the abundance of positive feedbacks makes them the most professional.
They're offering new discount:
Enterprise SSD VPS
- Get 60% OFF of First Month on all Enterprise SSD VPS Packages,
(Use the coupon " snowbiz13" on signing up to grab this offer)
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 06:10:11 AM »
Thanks for your replies guys! Now I am going to use Kvchosting.com vps solutions. I like their affordable prices and helpful available support.