Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Dedi in Eu  (Read 14058 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Dedi in Eu
« on: December 06, 2013, 06:06:33 AM »
What do you think of dedicated servers which readymakers.com provider in Europe?
How stable are they in reality? Any better options you can recommend?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Dedi in Eu
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 04:18:30 AM »
There are tons of web hosts available in the market, but it is not so easy to choose reliable one.
If you need good option in EU, can recommend Aspnix.com servers in Germany.
you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 03:24:12 AM »
 Give a chance to Zeropid dedi hosting plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Prices are reasonable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 06:37:51 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend quality host with powerful servers - Aspnix.com. They are time-tested company with stable network, professional team and featured plans.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 05:30:45 AM »
Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with Aspnix.com. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support. Definitely a site to recommend!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 10:44:09 PM »
What do you think of dedicated servers which readymakers.com provider in Europe?
How stable are they in reality? Any better options you can recommend?

I am not aware about  readymakers.com service.If you need further details,try to read some hosting reviews about their service.If you are not find anything about that site means,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com Here you can get stable dedicated web hosting solutions and affordable plans for your website.They have three types of plans.All plans includes special kid of features.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 06:11:03 AM »
You can go with Crookservers.com - their EU dedicated servers impressed me a lot.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)