Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Stable Servers in USA?  (Read 12361 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Stable Servers in USA?
« on: December 17, 2013, 04:42:18 AM »
The reason for my request is that I am planning to use HostDepot.com server hosting service as I need to host my web sites in USA.
I got to know that it is US hosting company. Thinking to order one of their dedicated server.
Could anyone help me to find any reviews about them?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Stable Servers in USA?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 07:52:04 AM »
Servers from ServerMania and a2hosting are worth your attention.
They have solid servers which work with no glitches.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 05:44:17 AM »
So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give HostDepot.com a chance - you won't regret it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 06:48:33 AM »
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. My recommendation is to use Newpush.com solutions. You will receive low-cost plans with useful features and fast servers.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 08:23:18 AM »
You can give Jumpline.com a try - it offers really good powerful servers in USA.
It’s really nice to know that their staff are so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.
I love this hosting company. I have all of my sites hosted with them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 06:36:22 AM »
   You will be pleased dealing with Newpush.com server hosting solutions. Many webmasters are satisfied with their solid dedicated servers, low prices and top level customer care.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 09:26:56 AM »
Rivalhost provides stable and reliable dedicated servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 01:34:48 AM »
Thanks for giving your own experience.
But i am not aware about that service provider.
Personally i use XnYnZ.com   for host my own site.They provided good customer.I never had any problem with their services.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »
 Give a chance to Newpush.com plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.