Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for SSD VPS Hosting Provider  (Read 7225 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Looking for SSD VPS Hosting Provider
« on: October 22, 2014, 05:32:42 AM »
Greetings over there! I'm looking for quality VPS provider based on SSD.
What can you say about kvchosting.com?
They seems reliable and experienced host but I'd like to hear personal experience with them.

Any discounts please?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
Re: Looking for SSD VPS Hosting Provider
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 03:39:13 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that Kvchosting.com is offering trustworthy solutions and helpful support, prices are reasonable.
Also I have noticed supremeservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 05:28:36 AM »
Nextpointhost.com and virtono.com are good hosts which provide stable and reliable hosting services taking into account the needs of all their clients.
They have low prices and their uptime is high.
Support is active for 24 hours.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 04:45:13 AM »
I'd like to say that supremeservers.com would be good to get ssd vps hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »
I want to say that hostsailor.com provides quality and stable VPS deals taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Prices are competitive and their tech staff is online around the clock.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 09:27:42 PM »
Dont waste your time looking for unreliable hosts. Go and try 4goodhosting. I decided to give 4goodhosting.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and everything is still perfect. No problems at all! I am very happy with the fantastic customer service. Try them and you wont regret.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 02:48:09 AM »
 I suggest you to rely on supremeservers.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 10:43:23 AM »
I know virtono.com provides quality SSD VPS deals taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Prices are low and support is active for 24 hours.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2014, 03:19:52 AM »
 I know that supremeservers.com is providing great hosting offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 05:09:12 AM »
Kvchosting.com well exceeds expectations. Support has been outstanding. They go out of their way to help. I had a SQL/php slowness issue and service helped me resolve it very quickly. That was appreciated so much as I'm not a database person at all.
Their servers are so damn fast.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

petergroft

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2022, 07:43:30 AM »
  • SSD uses flash memory to store data. This improves the read-write speed significantly, leading to improved performance of the server, as well as, the website loading speed.
  • HDDs are more prone to damage as they use movable platters instead of flash memory. Thus, SSD’s are more reliable in terms of efficiency and durability which, in turn, builds trust and credibility for your customer.
  • A faster loading website directly impacts Google search engine results and your website’s SEO. Websites hosted with SSD VPS Hosting load faster, thus helping you enhance your page ranking.
Regards,
Admins
Apps4Rent

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2022, 03:28:41 AM »
VPS Hosting gives you access to dedicated resources that are solely available to your website. This ensures that your website runs smoothly and rapidly, providing a better overall user experience. If you want VPS hosting with excellent assistance, please visit our website, where we promise 99.99 percent uptime, 24x7 customer service, free domains, SSD storage, and free SSL certificates. Our packages are both dependable and reasonably priced. Because customer happiness is our major priority, we provide round-the-clock service to all of our clients. Check out once!

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2022, 05:10:29 AM »
eukhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Belinda Rice

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2023, 03:03:07 AM »
A vps server is a great investment for your online presence and growth. best vps hosting with cpanel is ideal for websites that have high traffic, complex applications, or sensitive data. You can choose from different plans and providers depending on your budget and requirements.