Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ViUX for wordpress  (Read 6095 times)

Morris

• View Profile
ViUX for wordpress
« on: November 05, 2014, 03:24:01 AM »
 I am going to host wordpress blogs and need to find a good shared hosting account.
What are your views on ViUX.com website hosting solutions?
Is it the company I can rely on? Any discounts they provide?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: ViUX for wordpress
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 06:23:42 PM »
I recommend 4goodhosting.com. I was a bit skeptical about the support and service when I first switched to them after a bad experience with traditional hosts I've used. But that soon changed. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours and always respond within minutes after sending them email.  The servers are very fast and uptime is truly perfect based on my site performance. Good job.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:50:34 AM »
A2hosting.com and hostforweb.com are good companies for hosting Wordpress blogs with.
Their prices are rock-bottom and plans are full of useful resources. Support is second to none. 

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
According to my knowledge with ViUX.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 03:40:03 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge ViUX.com company has quite amazing user-friendly hosting plans which are well-supported and their prices are modest. Use them with no hesitations.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 04:00:06 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX.com. They are delivering trustworthy hosting solutions and affordable pricing.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 10:31:36 AM »
    I recommend you to rely on ViUX.com without any doubts. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!