Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Where to buy VPS with perfect Money?  (Read 8699 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Where to buy VPS with perfect Money?
« on: October 27, 2014, 04:48:19 AM »
I'm looking for a decent VPS web hosting account (requirement: pay via Perfect Money)
After some research, I came across QHoster.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices.
Are they trustworthy? What can you say about customer support care?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Where to buy VPS with perfect Money?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 02:36:58 AM »
  Among available server providers which accept lots of payment options I always recommend AJKservers.co.uk deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 05:30:02 AM »
I'd name thcservers.com which is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 05:56:54 AM »
I have a VPS account with QHoster.com. Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. their tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative.
I have no outages.. They accept payments such as: Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.

Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 03:02:05 AM »
I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the best one. I know that AJKservers.co.uk is providing high performance server solutions for low prices with nice features.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 06:43:02 PM »
According to my experience 4goodhosting.com is the best VPS provider which hosting plans are fully featured and reasonable. This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and hosting service; very professional, prompt, and very fast. I never had any issues so far. I am very pleased with them. Highly recommended.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 05:36:18 AM »
I'm looking for a decent VPS web hosting account (requirement: pay via Perfect Money)
After some research, I came across QHoster.com - they look to be good from my point of view.
They have affordable prices.
Are they trustworthy? What can you say about customer support care?

QHoster.com is the fourth company I've hosted with and it will be my last one I hope. Their service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.
I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switch to their servers.

Discounts:
Use the code: SH20OFF - it gives 20%OFF on all cPanel web hosting packages.
Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals.
Use 1GBITPORT - 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 10:19:50 AM »
 Among other available hosts I suggest to rely on AJKservers.co.uk VPS solutions provided by professional team for low prices, you can rely on their services.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 11:56:22 PM »
No idea about both web hosting deal.Personally i hosted my own website with a help of TheWebPole.com  I like their services.