Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS Search  (Read 7418 times)

Childs

• View Profile
VPS Search
« on: October 29, 2014, 05:43:42 AM »
My demands are 500GB bandwidth and 30GB disk space, RAM - 1GB is enough.
I have found out Aspnix.com and Just199.com offer virtual private servers, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for vps hosting service?

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: VPS Search
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 05:12:11 AM »

I didn't have any experience with both  web  hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com Here they have five types of web hosting plans.All plans includes special  kind of features.   They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 07:32:13 AM »
Why not to give reputed web host a try?

I know that QHoster.com is considered as one of the best options to order vps plans at.
Use VPS10OFF - get 10%OFF on their VPS deals. The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 04:14:40 PM »
If you are looking for VPS then try 4goodhosting.com. Well, my experience is very cool. They are experienced host with fast stable servers with reasonable pricing. Support is always available and very fast. I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already upgraded to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 05:12:30 AM »
As an alternative option I suggest glowhost.com virtual servers deals. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 10:33:35 AM »
VPS deals from jumpline.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
They have solid servers and uptime is high.
Support  is active around the clock.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 05:13:56 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you can use them for sure.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 06:48:23 AM »
Virtono.com and greenlionnet.com provide stable and reliable VPS deals which are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Prices are competitive and support is active.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 06:22:49 AM »
 I know that with Kvchosting.com everything works perfectly. They are providing low cost solutions with high stability and available support.