Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Powerful Server in Mexico required  (Read 7490 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Powerful Server in Mexico required
« on: December 23, 2013, 06:13:31 AM »
I'd like to consult with some experts here regarding the choice of web host is Mexico.
Recently I came across Digitalserver.com.mx and recognized that they offered affordable hosting services along with specials.
They are located in Mexico.
What do you know about them? Can I rely on them?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Powerful Server in Mexico required
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 08:18:28 AM »
I must say that digitalserver.com.mx is an excellent Mexican web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 05:35:50 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
Their Mexican hosting service is quite professional. They are very keen on maintain their level of service, security, and professionalism.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 05:52:57 AM »
I like them, digitalserver.com.mx is considered as the best Mexican host of 2013.
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 02:53:33 AM »
I suggest Exmasters.com server solutions which are time-tested and reliable. You will get high stability, useful features and affordable prices.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 05:03:05 AM »
 It seems to me that good latency can be get from any south american host. I know Brazilian hosting provider - Maxihost.com.br. They have solid servers and attractive deals.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 04:44:00 AM »
I'd like to consult with some experts here regarding the choice of web host is Mexico.
Recently I came across Digitalserver.com.mx and recognized that they offered affordable hosting services along with specials.
They are located in Mexico.
What do you know about them? Can I rely on them?

I didn't have any experience Digitalserver.com web  hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com    They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2014, 02:50:35 AM »
I have really great hosting experience with Maxihost.com.br. They are experienced host with fast stable servers and low prices. Support is always available and polite.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 03:23:56 AM »
  To my mind Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.