Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: tell me about servers  (Read 8178 times)

Morris

• View Profile
tell me about servers
« on: November 05, 2014, 05:26:57 AM »
  I need help to choose reliable hosting provider that supports video and offer stable servers.
The one I found is Hostdepot.com, but I am not sure if I can trust them. The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do you know anything about them? How is their server stability?

Gans

• View Profile
Re: tell me about servers
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »
I want to say that serverleased.com is good and they are able to satisfy the needs of all their customers.
Prices are modest.
All works with no glitches with them.   

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 02:23:39 AM »
I believe you should have more reliable options. Take a look at AJKservers solutions which are provided with high performance, uptime and featured plans.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 05:53:53 AM »
You will not go wrong if you choose Aspnix.com servers (Germany and USA server locations).
Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
Great cheap service and easy too use.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 04:53:19 AM »
  As an alternative reliable option I can name hosting022.com. You will receive high available support, rock-solid servers and stable networking

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 08:55:50 AM »
Have a look at dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and snelserver.com, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2014, 12:52:52 PM »
Sorry I never heard about hostdepot but you can try 4goodhosting.com. According to my knowledge and experience, they have amazing user-friendly hosting packages which are very reliable. The pricing is competitive. The best thing is customer support, any question I have will be answered within few minutes. Their uptime is fantastic.  Use them with no hesitations.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2014, 02:17:50 AM »
Have a look at dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and snelserver.com, they have solid servers which are supported perfectly well.

No idea about both web hosting deal.Personally i hosted my own website with a help of XnYnZ.com I like their services.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 07:01:51 AM »
   I can say that Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 07:27:49 AM »
You may use quality servers from a2hosting.com or snelserver.com.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Shivani

• View Profile
    • SERVER GUY
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2018, 06:33:52 AM »
A dedicated server is a system in a network reserved for serving the needs of the network. Example: A network requires a single system which can help or manage the communications between all the systems.
I recommend you to try Dedicated Server India once..

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2019, 06:40:39 PM »
Hello,

I think you should chose a dedicated server with unlimited bandwidth located in Europe that would be best option for you if you want it for video streaming. the server prices in Europe locations are very low compared to other regions.
You can check the best options from here
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide