Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hostsailor.com vs Aspnix.com  (Read 4173 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Hostsailor.com vs Aspnix.com
« on: February 26, 2018, 09:30:58 AM »
Hostsailor.com and aspnix.com servers are enticing for me and I need to know which plan would be the best for hosting a forum with?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Hostsailor.com vs Aspnix.com
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 11:01:35 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Swisslayer.com are able to meet all your needs.
Without going into detail, I can tell you that all aspects of their hosting services have been excellent. Tech support is top notch and seem to go out of there way to help out and I've never experienced down time.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 09:32:33 AM »
Have a look at servers which hostingsource.com and suisserack.com provide.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 01:26:29 AM »
Give hostsailor.com a try. Great service, good people.
I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 03:48:23 AM »
There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates Aspnix.com is the tech support.
You always reach a real person quickly and in my case they have always resolved my problems.

Moreover, I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 08:57:59 PM »
Host Sailor is better.
It's a good service for a really good price.
Their support always responds quickly.
I recently upgraded my VPS hosting plan and after the payment in less than 1 hour, my new plan was already active.

However, at first when I wanted to upgrade my plan, they offered me some discounts and I opened a sales ticket just to inquire about the opportunities. I clearly wrote in the message (also in the subject line): upgrade my plan. And after the third message, they told me that it's only possible to use discounts if I order a new plan. It should have been more efficient if they would just say me this information in the beginning.

But overall I'm really satisfied with the service.