Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Reliable cloud hosting with helpful customer support?  (Read 3771 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Reliable cloud hosting with helpful customer support?
« on: March 14, 2018, 07:32:30 AM »
Hey guys,
here are my specific requirements (I need cloud hosting account):
Linux, 50 gbs of HD, 2 TB of bandwidth + 24/7 helpful technical customer support.
What web hosts will you recommend me to check?
Any information on Viux.com and their cloud hosting services please?

Thanks.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Reliable cloud hosting with helpful customer support?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 08:01:26 AM »
I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful.
They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job. My site has never been down viux.com cloud web host.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 04:09:23 AM »
I definitely would recommend viux.com cheap cloud hosting to any friends of mine.
They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 06:04:42 AM »
I like Viux.com cloud host. They use high-end premium quality servers (99.9% uptime guaranteed).
For me, the extra bit of cash is well paid in the astounding support. I would highly recommend this decent web host for you, guys.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 05:43:43 AM »
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Well done, Viux.com team. Thanks. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)