Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What is the best web hosting provider for e-commercing?  (Read 3700 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
What is the best web hosting provider for e-commercing?
« on: March 14, 2018, 07:22:37 AM »
Hi guys,
having done a search, Mechanicweb.com look to be nice places for that. Are they reliable?
I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the providers.
Thinking to use their shared hosting services.
Can I rely on them?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: What is the best web hosting provider for e-commercing?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 08:00:50 AM »
Mechanicweb.com support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.
Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtimes but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 04:10:10 AM »
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, mechanicweb.com shared e-commerce hosting is the way to go.
For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:55:45 AM »
Mechanicweb.com web hosting is great! What I want to recommend to others is their customer service.
I submitted all of my information and then received an email that I would hear from a tech shortly to "activate" my account.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 11:11:49 AM »
KVChosting.net and oissite.com provide the best e-commerce-friendly services.
24/7 phone/chat/email support based in the US, the tech support people usually go above and beyond what they should have to for the amount they charge.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 05:45:24 AM »
Mechanicweb.com  team have given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)