Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: oissite.com vs hostwinds.com  (Read 3485 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
oissite.com vs hostwinds.com
« on: March 16, 2018, 08:11:26 AM »
Servers from oissite.com and hostwinds.com are nice for me and I need to know which plan is better to buy for hositng an e-shop with?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: oissite.com vs hostwinds.com
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 06:32:35 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
Hostwinds.com pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 05:22:10 AM »
Why not to choose swisslayer.com servers?
These guys have been the best web hosts I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 06:00:09 AM »
You know, Hostwinds.com would rather be a good choice of web hosting provider for hosting any site.
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. I'll transfer some of my other web sites as well to this decent web host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 09:41:35 AM »
I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 05:21:47 AM »
I was recommended to try HostWinds.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. I'd like to express the point that the service is excellent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)