Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 3996 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: March 15, 2018, 11:08:36 AM »
Which deal would you buy from kvchosting.net or legionbox.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 06:40:56 AM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You can compare these hosts and choose the best option for getting hosting accounts at:
 - digitalserver.com.mx
 - viux.com
 - mddhosting.com
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 05:20:44 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with them.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 06:00:47 AM »
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.
Kvchosting.net are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 10:41:42 AM »
I'd recommend you to use plans from QHoster.com and  A2hosting.com.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! They provide quality services and support is helpful for 24 hours for my peace of mind!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 05:44:36 AM »
Very happy with my switch to kvchosting.net and their ssd hosting solutions.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.

Support also been very good and quick to respond.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 04:55:06 AM »
Kvchosting.net uptime is great and the support team are amazing, they go beyond what is expected to help you.
They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with. Solid hosting services so far, keep it up!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!