Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com

(1/2) > >>

Gesse:
Which deal would you buy from kvchosting.net or legionbox.com?

Prosken:
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

You can compare these hosts and choose the best option for getting hosting accounts at:
 - digitalserver.com.mx
 - viux.com
 - mddhosting.com
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

TARTAK:
I've been with kvchosting.net for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with them.
Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

JokerJJ:
I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.
Kvchosting.net are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone. They are really the most friendly host company I have ever worked with.

Pots:
I'd recommend you to use plans from QHoster.com and  A2hosting.com.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! They provide quality services and support is helpful for 24 hours for my peace of mind!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version