Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: shared hosting recommendations please?  (Read 4455 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
shared hosting recommendations please?
« on: April 11, 2018, 05:10:02 AM »
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order shared hosting solution.
Any info on Mechanicweb.com shared web hosting services and their customer support?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: shared hosting recommendations please?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 12:01:41 PM »
A2hosting.com and kvchosting.net provide quality shared accounts on lovely conditions.
Their prompt attention to my concern was very much appreciated. I would recommend them for support, value and trust.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:18:40 AM »
Mechanicweb.com is one of popular hosting sites on the net. They announce good plans to their visitors which eventually lure them in.
The thing is, this decent host does really give you that much space. They just trick you to stay at their hosting so they can leech money off you.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Exa-Kent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 01:11:37 AM »
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order shared hosting solution.
Any info on Mechanicweb.com shared web hosting services and their customer support?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?
Hi Ghonts,

I see Exabytes.com have offer shared hosting promotion with offer the lowest price for the client.
Maybe you can take a look and try it.

Hope my suggestions can help you.

Good day.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 08:02:49 AM »
Give Mechanicweb.com a try - their hosting is based on quality. At the same time, there are absolutely no bandwidth issues that you would have to face, and at the same time, neither would you have to face any other problems. The best thing is that I have now been using them for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 02:17:33 AM »
Well, mechanicweb.com use high-end premium quality servers (99.9% uptime guaranteed).
For me, the extra bit of cash is well paid in the astounding support. I would highly recommend this decent web host for you, guys.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)