Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Suissrack.com  (Read 3842 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Suissrack.com
« on: April 13, 2018, 10:38:13 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Suissrack.com are nice for me and I wonder which one should I buy?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Suissrack.com
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 02:23:57 AM »
I chose QHoster.com after months of research and comparative study, and it's one of the most winning choices i have ever made.
Their plan is more than I can wish - free domain, great price, and lots of space and traffic. And that is just a tiny piece of the value I am getting.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:09:40 PM »
I started with QHoster.com - and I am impressed from the start.
I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
Highly recommended.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 06:56:18 AM »
Honestly, I haven't noticed any down time, that I remember.
Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

I love QHoster.com - a very good provider!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 09:10:59 AM »
My favorite dedicated server host is Okayservers.com (cheap pricing, unique features, helpful tools).
Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 02:31:11 AM »
The most impressive aspect of QHoster.com is the reaction time for technical queries.

I feel safe and secure with this host.
The tools provided are great! Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 02:57:45 AM »
QHoster.com is great. They have been the best host i have ever been with and i have been with quite a few when i have problems they are always there to help always friendly and useful and the services that they offer are really high quality.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!