Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for dedicated server hosting in Germany  (Read 4801 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Looking for dedicated server hosting in Germany
« on: April 20, 2018, 07:14:21 AM »
I need #1 web host, I would like to get dedicated hosting plans at (with real EU ips).
What can you say about Okayservers.com EU dedicated hosting services?
How are their hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
Re: Looking for dedicated server hosting in Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 10:38:07 AM »
KVChosting.net and rackend.com servers are worth trying.
24x7 into 365 days uptime which is worth paying every penny.
They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 07:33:16 AM »
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.

I use exmasters.com eu dedicated hosting service to support a professional Web site.
Nothing fancy, nothing for sale, nothing speed-sensitive or bandwidth-intensive, just a plain vanilla Web site.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 08:58:19 AM »
Use dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are proven ot be the best in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner at rock-bottom prices.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 06:06:10 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Okayservers.com servers.
Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 03:09:20 AM »
The things I like about Okayservers.com are:
 - servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime,
 - features are very good,
 - they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.
Go with this company because you will not regret it!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)