Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedicated web hosting services?  (Read 4749 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
dedicated web hosting services?
« on: April 23, 2018, 08:03:13 AM »
What can you tell me about ssdcloudservers.com and their dedicated web hosting services?

I need 1000 gbs of disk and 14250 gbs of bandwidth + 24 gbs of ram, Linux, managed
Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?
What hosting provider would you choose and why?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
Re: dedicated web hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 10:13:09 AM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and oissite.com can be suitable for all your needs.
Nice web hosting companies. Support is really impressive and ready to help. Highly recommended.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 03:49:58 AM »
I'd recommend you to look at warez-host.com and their offshore dedicated servers - pricing is reasonable.
Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 08:06:29 AM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market. Check out:
 - Digitalserver.com.mx
 - Viux.com
 - Wiredtree.com
I believe these web hosts are flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Dedicatedhosting4u.com

• DedicatedHosting4u.com
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u.com
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 06:54:49 AM »
Hey, Tartak.
Even you can check my web hosting service and plans as well.
Dedicatedhosting4u.com

Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:56:41 AM by Dedicatedhosting4u.com »
https://www.dedicatedhosting4u.com/
Dedicatedhosting4u.com provides reliable and robust dedicated servers with awesome internet connectivity. Company has Self Managed and Managed both option available for customers.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 08:54:08 AM »
Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net servers are well-balanced and well-priced.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.