Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS deal to buy  (Read 3916 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS deal to buy
« on: April 28, 2018, 10:06:35 AM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net provide VPS deals in a quality manner and I need to know which one is better to have a deal with? And why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 07:07:22 AM »
Was impressed by kvchosting.net uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 05:31:19 AM »
Have a look at Hostplay.com Netherlands VPS deals.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Dedicatedhosting4u.com

• DedicatedHosting4u.com
    • View Profile
    • DedicatedHosting4u.com
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 06:38:22 AM »
Hey, guys.
Nice to meet you.
Great to know the requirement of your things. I think you need to check this out dedicatedhosting4u.com

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:41:00 AM by Dedicatedhosting4u.com »
https://www.dedicatedhosting4u.com/
Dedicatedhosting4u.com provides reliable and robust dedicated servers with awesome internet connectivity. Company has Self Managed and Managed both option available for customers.

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 08:43:04 PM »
10 thumbs up to KVChosting! They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at any other hosting company. Keep up the good work KVChosting.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 08:17:02 AM »
I have heard only positive things about the quality of kvchosting.net service. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
I can highly recommend this host to all those who read my review. You will not be disappointed, dudes!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 04:12:09 AM »
Kvchosting.net have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Give these guys a try.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________