Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Hostround.com  (Read 4459 times)

Pots

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Hostround.com
« on: May 02, 2018, 09:59:35 AM »
VPS deals which QHoster.com and Hostround.com provide are nice for me and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Hostround.com
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 08:03:56 AM »
You will make right decision to give QHoster.com team a try. I've had my website with them for a number of years.
It's solid as far as being up and running at all times. I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 10:27:51 AM »
I vote for QHoster.com.
Great Webhosting company with great support.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 06:07:08 AM »
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I've recommended QHoster.com to some people... i'm doing websites once in awhile, and told people i'll do it only if they get Host by this host ... Yes, everything is excellent!!!!They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competative and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 07:05:40 AM »
Support so far is quite good. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.
I cant say about QHoster.com prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 06:47:23 AM »
I like QHoster.com payments: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller, etc.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 04:27:06 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get QHoster.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2018, 08:33:25 PM »
The Staff of QHoster.com have always provided Stellar customer service.

I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.