Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 3930 times)

Gans

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs legionbox.com
« on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:25 AM »
Hostingsource.com and legionbox.com servers are in my mind to have a deal with and I wonder which one is better to sign up with? What would you do being in my place?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 05:28:40 AM »
Hostingsource.com have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.
My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 07:06:51 AM »
Their server support staff who are available 24/7 ensuring the servers are balanced.
Think hostingsource.com team will meet your expectations. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 05:01:41 AM »
Excellent service, very friendly and knowledgeable.
I will most definitely be giving hostingsource.com my business for a long time into the forseeable future.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2018, 04:29:48 AM »
Pretty good switzerland servers offered by Swisslayer.com team.
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 08:34:35 PM »
Hostingsource.com customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.
The company is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.