Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Decent VPS to buy  (Read 3674 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Decent VPS to buy
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:44:51 AM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.com have VPS deals which are attractive for me and I need to know which way is better to follow? 

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Decent VPS to buy
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 06:08:11 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.net ssd web host now for around four years. I've found their support to be good.
They repond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 08:43:20 PM »
10 thumbs up to KVChosting! They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at any other hosting company. Keep up the good work KVChosting.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 07:02:33 AM »
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.
You know, OP, kvchosting.net ssd vps web host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 03:54:32 AM »
Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others.
Everything about kvchosting.net is just perfect for me basically I can operate my websites and domain names just as I want, with support if I need it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 01:58:05 AM »
Very happy with my switch to QHoster.com cPanel web host. Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
Good set up for ecommerce sites, the cPanel is excellent and choice of shopping karts is varied and very easy to set up.

simicartan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 02:34:24 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and oissite.com.
They will never fail to impress you with their quick and caring response to your questions, issues & concerns.
Their servers work with no glitches and prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
They know how to make their services attractive for many IT users.
Using them you will succeed in the IT industry. They are as good as they are spoken about.