Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com  (Read 3871 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:15:34 AM »
QHoster.com and Legionbox.com provide quality VPS deals on lovely conditions and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 03:11:57 AM »
Good options, features and tools. QHoster.com provide a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price.
Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 05:02:55 AM »
I am happy with kvchosting.net ssd vps host uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 08:04:56 AM »
Really cool experience. QHoster.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 04:29:02 AM »
I like QHoster.com cos it offer more than 30 server locations: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 08:32:58 PM »
The Staff of QHoster.com have always provided Stellar customer service.

I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain.
I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.