Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: European VPS  (Read 665 times)

Kruassan

• View Profile
European VPS
« on: May 21, 2018, 09:19:38 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from QHoster.com and HostSailor.com, which European VPS is better to buy and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: European VPS
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 05:00:34 AM »
I'll be with QHoster.com for a long time to come I think.
For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 04:36:51 AM »
Take a look at Hostplay.com Netherlands VPS deals.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.
The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 02:19:21 AM »
You will make right choice - QHoster.com is great web host. Reliable, cost-effective, virtually trouble-free operation.
When problems occur, they provide great technical support - quick replies to my questions, fast turn-around on technical problems, problems get fixed right the first time.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 05:19:46 AM »
Cool, QHoster.com offer so many payments like: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
Not only that, but the staff is professional and they respect the customers. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 02:14:52 AM »
QHoster.com has provided more attractive and resourceful plans which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters.
They have active support and offer a lot of webmaster-friendly payment methods like Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, etc..

simicartan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 02:28:51 AM »
Plans from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

Liza

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 12:22:45 AM »
Wigan is known as a fabulous the area in Significantly greater Manchester. It is positioned very close to the Douglas Sea. Wigan is described as a result of Celia Fiennes, an important notable tourist, in 1698, simply because "a relatively market the area built in stone and even brick. inch Thence, Wigan is a great marvelous location to live and even explore.   travelresources
Most students like to study in foreign lands for overall flexibility, for their preference to learn other's language and even culture, traverse, and to help you impress potential future employers. The actual simplest way to learn about a language as well as a culture is without a doubt by immersion. Live in the uk and keep company with people as their language and even culture you desire to learn.   travelsystem
Advise important in order to produce an understanding what open for your local regular city water. The major reason stems from that experts claim to make your safe to help you drink and become free in bacterial besides other contaminants definitely creates several other dangerous toxins with the water which may compromise yourself with done again exposure.   healthclan