Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Netherlands VPS for 5+ sites?  (Read 4077 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Netherlands VPS for 5+ sites?
« on: May 22, 2018, 08:40:36 AM »
I need #1 web host, I would like to get Netherlands VPS hosting plans at.
What can you say about rockhoster.com web hosting services?

How are their hosting solutions? Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Trink

• View Profile
Re: Netherlands VPS for 5+ sites?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 08:54:01 AM »
HostSailor.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are solid and trustworthy.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 07:57:12 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com team a try. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online.

I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
They accept bitcoin payment which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 02:14:20 AM »
The services and features rockhoster.com offer to a user like myself cannot be beat. I find their pricing unbelievable in this day and age.
For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »
I can point out that rockhoster.com is fantastic.
If you are looking for shared hosting with great reliability, tools and the best support, then look no further.
Easy setup for most features including Wordpress and email. Speedy and friendly customer support for any issues.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »
10 out of 10 for customer service!
Rockhoster.com certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are willing to invest in building a relationship with their customers. I feel I know them personally.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)